Bluefish is a web development application for experienced web designers and programmers. It includes extended support for programming dynamic and interactive websites. Some of it's nicer features include:
bluefish-0.9: description + notes
- A What You See Is What You Need interface
- Customizable syntax highlighting based on posix regular expressions
- Multiple encoding support including conversion between different character sets
- Wizards for startup, tables, frames, and more
- Customizable toolbar for quick access to frequently used functions
- Project and link management
- Reference for PHP3, PHP4, SSI and RXML (over 900 functions referenced)
- Preview options for dynamic HTML
- One of the most complete CSS dialogs
- WML support (WAP enabled websites)
- User customizable integration of many programs, including weblint, tidy, make, and javac
The Bluefish Web site has more information.
To auto-install this package, go back and click on the respective install icon.