The GdkPixBuf library provides a number of features, including:
gdk-pixbuf-0.18.0: description + notes
In addition, this module also provides a little
- GdkPixbuf structure for representing images.
- Image loading facilities.
- Rendering of a GdkPixBuf into various formats: drawables (windows, pixmaps), GdkRGB buffers.
- Fast scaling and compositing of pixbufs.
- Simple animation loading (ie. animated gifs)
libgnomecanvaspixbuflibrary, which contains a GNOME Canvas item to display pixbufs with full affine transformations.
Developers intending to use this distribution for application development should be sure to read the information in FAQ 3.8.
To auto-install this package, go back and click on the respective install icon.