wxWindows-GTK-2.3.3: description + notes
- wxWindows gives you a single, easy-to-use API for writing GUI applications on multiple platforms. Link with the appropriate library for your platform (Windows/Unix/Mac, others coming shortly) and compiler (almost any popular C++ compiler), and your application will adopt the look and feel appropriate to that platform. On top of great GUI functionality, wxWindows gives you: online help, network programming, streams, clipboard and drag and drop, multithreading, image loading and saving in a variety of popular formats, database support, HTML viewing and printing, and much much more. Read more...
- wxWindows FAQ
- Read the wxWindows Frequently Asked Questions, and their answers.
- The latest news about wxWindows and associated projects.
- Screen shots
- Check out some screen shots that show wxWindows applications running on different platforms.
- User feedback and testimonials
- The nice things a lot of people say about wxWindows.
- Reviews and articles
- wxWindows in the press.
- Users of wxWindows
- A selection of organisations and individuals who are using wxWindows to build innovative multi-platform applications.
- Why choose wxWindows?
- Some of the arguments in favour of choosing wxWindows over other solutions.
- wxWindows Supported Classes
- A table of supported classes by port, so you can check cross-platform features.
- Read about our strategy for supporting embedded applications, and the ports that are relevant to this effort.
- The wxWindows team and their projects.
To auto-install this package, go back and click on the respective install icon.