tkdiff is a graphical front-end for the standard Unix diff utility. Features include:
tkdiff-3.00: description + notes
- Built-in editor.
- A "
- Highlighted difference regions, randomly accessible, with a quick overview/navigation bar.
- Side-by-side viewing and linked (synchronized) scrolling of files.
- On-line help and extensive customization.
- File-merge and change-summary facilities.
- Line-number toggling (for easier cut and paste).
.tkdiffrcfile is available, and implements a bit more subdued color scheme.
To auto-install this package, go back and click on the respective install icon.