XFMail is a very powerful GUI mail reader, based on XForms. It is now transitioning to Gtk under the name Archimedes, but its current status is alpha. In the meantime, this version is extremely stable.
xfmail-1.5.0: description + notes
- Handles multiple IMAP/POP accounts, and local mail spools
- LDAP compatible for mail addresses resolution
- Integrates with PGP or GnuPG for encryption and signing of mail
- Internal editor/viewer (or you can use an external editor)
- Optionally threads your message view
- Highly configurable
- Powerful built-in filtering
- MIME and multi-lingual support
- Help system
The XFMail main page has more information.
Compiled for Irix by Stephane Rosa
To auto-install this package, go back and click on the respective install icon.